San Francisco Shared Schoolyard Project Agreement
We agree to the terms below and are pleased to accept a Grant check from San Francisco Parks Alliance on behalf of the San Francisco Shared Schoolyard Project in the amount of $1,000.
The funds will be made available in August for that applicable school year and will be distributed upon the receipt of this completed and signed agreement. Each participating school must complete online annually a “Shared Schoolyard Participation Agreement” form by October 31st of the current school year. After the initial year of participation, these funds are distributed to the participating school sites in December of the current school year.
We agree that the funds will be spent in support of San Francisco parks, open spaces, and recreational facilities as critical public resources that enhance urban life. Schoolyards will be kept accessible, beautiful, safe, clean, fun, and welcoming to all in the community.
Terms and understanding for acceptance of funds:
- School agrees to maintain the program for agreed upon term noted above. The funds must be returned if the school does not fulfill its obligation.
- The school will provide clear instruction regarding prohibited areas, weekend use by the school, or other critical information.
- The school will allow the use of trash and recycling receptacles during the Project.
- The school is NOT required to make restroom facilities available during the Project.
- The school will send communication each school year to parents and families advising them of the Shared Schoolyard Project.
This Application must be submitted for approval by the school’s Principal or administrator at the applying school, using their official SFUSD email address.
Once this agreement is completed online, Project Manager Chris Sally will contact the school to confirm the application. If you have any questions, please contact Chris as (415) 730-8151.